The MOOC on Distance Learning, a comprehensive training course, provides teachers with knowledge and skills on innovative methodologies to plan and evaluate didactic activities in distance learning and on the available OER to apply these methods, keeping a focus on inclusion of all students and on respect for teachers’ and students’ wellbeing in distance learning. The acquired skills are certificated through the innovative system of the Open Badges and successful completion of a course is rewarded with an official certificate.
- This MOOC has been designed by teachers for teachers and educators. We have provided you with theoretical information supplemented with some practical examples. We encourage you to take a look through the DLAK for examples of activities as well as browse the tools’ website for tutorials and uses.
- Please note that this MOOC is offered in 6 different languages (Croatian, Dutch, English, Greek, Italian, and Spanish). You can select the language of the MOOC in the upper banner of the home screen.
- Video transcripts are not direct transcriptions of the spoken text and are slightly adjusted to facilitate easier reading.
- Some aspects of this MOOC encourage interaction between users. Due to its asynchronous nature, this may, at times, feel limited. To enhance the interactive experience, we suggest that new users begin the MOOC at the beginning of a month and take about 2 months to complete (around 2 weeks per module). Please also use the Forums to be able to share work and ideas with each other.
- The Filling the Gap partnership understands the importance of inclusive language. We recognize that this website and its outputs may have used some previously accepted terms that may no longer be perceived as acceptable.