This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
This is an information that is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), to those who interact with the web services, accessible electronically from the address:
Please note that the indications on this site may be subject to change, in order to always be up to date with current legislation.
1. Data processing co-owners
The data processing co-owners are:
- IRECOOP EMILIA ROMAGNA, with legal headquarters in via Alfredo Calzoni, n. 1/3 – 40127 Bologna, Italy, VAT no. 04191010372, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore, e_mail email@example.com;
- ARCHILABO’ SOC. COOP. SOC., with legal headquarters in via Lodovico Lazzaro Zamenhof 3/A – 40137 Bologna, Italy, VAT no. 03140201207, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore;
- COLEGIO HUERTA SANTA ANA, with legal headquarters in Avenida de Europa, 44 – 41960 Gines, Sevilla, Spain, VAT n. F41126012, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore;
- UC LEUVEN vzw, with legal headquarters in Geldenaaksebaan 335 – 3001, Leuven, Belgium, VAT n. BE0455645523, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore.
- UC LIMBURG vzw (UCLL), with legal headquarters in Agoralaan Gebouw B, bus 1, B-3590 Diepenbeek, Belgium, VAT n. BE 0417195515, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore.
- GIMNAZIJA I STRUKOVNA ŠKOLA BERNARDINA FRANKOPANA, with legal headquarters in Struga 3, 47300 Ogulin, Croatia, VAT no. 98718120450, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore;
- PLATON M.E.P.E., with legal headquarters in Ganochora – 60100 Katerini, Greece, VAT n. GR095604733 in the person of the legal representative pro tempore.
- LICEO SCIENTIFICO MANFREDO FANTI, with legal headquarters in via Peruzzi 1 – 41012 Carpi (MO), Italy VAT no. 81001160365, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore
2. Types of data processed
The data subject to processing are the navigation data and the data voluntarily provided by the user, as defined below.
The computer systems and the software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature, through processing and association with data held by third parties, could allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users that connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server and other parameters regarding the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
This data is only used to obtain anonymous, statistical information regarding website use and to verify its correct operation and they are deleted after processing.
Data provided voluntarily by the user in the "Contact" section
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information can be reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request, in such a way as to draw the attention of the data subject to the processing of his or her personal data.
3. Purposes of processing
Data processing is directed exclusively to the achievement of the following purposes:
- purposes related to the use of the services offered for browsing the site;
- linked and instrumental activities to the “Filling the Gap” project;
- providing information concerning the “Filling the Gap” project
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in letter “c” is optional and must be provided in the manner set forth in art. 7 of the GDPR.
4. Methods of processing
Data processing may consist in their collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation, according to the provisions of art. 4 n. 2) of the GDPR.
It can be carried out either with the use of paper support, or with the aid of electronic and computerized tools, in a manner and with suitable tools to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. In particular, all appropriate technical and organizational measures for data protection will be adopted in order to meet the legal requirements and to protect the rights of the data subjects.
The processing is carried out through automated systems for a period strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, in accordance with the laws in force.
The table containing the indication of the main data storage terms is attached below:
|MAIN CATEGORIES||Διάρκεια||NORMATIVE REQUIREMENTS|
|Candidates||Maximum 24 months||art 5 lett. e) of UE Regulation 2016/679|
|Employees and temporary workers||10 years from the termination of the employment relationship||art. 43 of Dpr 600/73; art. 2946 civil code on ordinary prescription; Title I, Chapter III, of D.lgs.81 / 08 and as amended|
|Customers and suppliers||5-10 years||art. 2948 civil code which provides for the 5-year prescription for periodic payments; art. 2220 civil code which provides for the storage of accounting entries for 10 years;
art. 22 of the D.P.R. September 29, 1973, No. 600.
|Prospect Clients||In compliance with the terms prescribed by the law for the type of activity and in any case until the withdrawal of consent or until the exercise of the right of opposition||General provision of 15/05/13; art. 21 EU Reg. 2016/679.|
|Data processed for marketing purposes||In compliance with the terms prescribed by the law for the type of activity and in any case until the withdrawal of consent or un-til the exercise of the right of opposition||General provision of 15/05/13; art. 21 EU Reg. 2016/679.|
|Surveillance images||24 hours||General provision of the Guarantor; art. 21 Reg. 2016/679|
|Cookies||Maximum 6-12 months||General provision of the Guarantor 19/03/2015; art. 21 Reg. UE 2016/679|
|LOG System Administrators||Maximum 6 months||General provision of the Guarantor 27/11/2008 and as amended; art. 21 EU Reg. 2016/679|
|Browsing Data||Last 10 visited sites||General provision of the Guarantor; art. 21 Reg. 2016/679|
5. Data communication and dissemination
The data will not be disclosed and will be processed by the Company’s employees, who act as persons authorized to process the data according to the performed tasks and adequately educated. The data may be disclosed to external parties including those appointed pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR.
In particular, data may be communicated to the following categories of subjects, listed below by way of example and not exhaustive: banks and companies specializing in the management of payments and credit insurance, law and consultancy firms, persons in charge of auditing the company’s financial statements, public authorities or administrations for legal obligations, Italian and foreign suppliers, financing and transport companies.
It should be noted that a detailed list of the Data Processors is available at the registered office of each data processing co-owner or at a subject delegated by them to retain this document.
For all the purposes indicated in this statement, your data may also be communicated abroad, within and outside the European Union, in compliance with the rights and guarantees provided for by current legislation, subject to verification that the country in question guarantees an adequate level of protection in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
6. Rights of the interested party
- the right to access personal data;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the opposition to processing;
- the right to data portability. The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance. In the event of violation of these provisions, the data subject is entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent Control Authority. For further clarifications on this information or on the subject of privacy, or to exercise your rights or withdraw your consent, you can send a registered letter with return receipt to one of the data co-owners:
- IRECOOP EMILIA ROMAGNA, with legal headquarters in via Alfredo Calzoni, n. 1/3 – 40127 Bologna, Italy;
- ARCHILABO’ SOC. COOP. SOC., with legal headquarters in via Lodovico Lazzaro Zamenhof 3/A – 40137 Bologna, Italy;
- COLEGIO HUERTA SANTA ANA, with legal headquarters in Avenida de Europa, 44 – 41960 Gines, Sevilla, Spain;
- UC LEUVEN vzw, with legal headquarters in Geldenaaksebaan 335 – 3001, Leuven, Belgium;
- UC LIMBURG vzw (UCLL), with legal headquarters in Agoralaan Gebouw B, bus 1, B-3590 Diepenbeek, Belgium;
- GIMNAZIJA I STRUKOVNA ŠKOLA BERNARDINA FRANKOPANA, with legal headquarters in Struga 3, 47300 Ogulin,
- PLATON M.E.P.E., with legal headquarters in Ganochora – 60100 Katerini, Greece;
- LICEO SCIENTIFICO MANFREDO FANTI, with legal headquarters in via Peruzzi 1 – 41012 Carpi (MO), Italy
7. Withdrawal of consent
The data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal or further processing based on different legal bases with respect to consent.