In this module you will learn more about the process of evaluation, which is probably the most challenging part of learning and teaching, both in an online and class environment. You will go through three lessons in this module; from different types of assessment, tools and methods for assessing students to challenges of online assessment. Each lesson consists of several topics, after which you will need to complete an activity, so as to facilitate understanding. Even though this module focuses on online assessment, many ideas can be applied in your face-to-face classes, making it even more engaging for you and your students.
You will learn:
- to understand the difference between formative and summative assessment
- about suggested digital tools for online assessment
- how to align learn outcomes with assessment methods
- how to create rubrics effectively
- to create digital content for online assessment using some of the suggested digital tools for module 2
- to participate in a forum discussion about challenges of distance learning
- to collaborate ans share experiences with other MOOC participants
F.A – Formative Assessment
S.A – Summative Assessment
- Smjernice za vrednovanje procesa učenja i ostvarenosti ishoda u osnovnoškolskome i srednjoškolskome odgoju i obrazovanju, Croatian Ministry of Science and Education, February 2020.